Monday 2 November 2020

Placement Training & Mock HR Interview for Juniors @ SKCET

This week I had an opportunity to connect with my College junior students at #SKCET who are in their #prefinal year of #Academics in Dept of #computerscienceengineering. I had a connect through my teachers to provide inputs regarding current #IT Standards , industry expectations, ways of approaching and #succeeding in placements, #selfdevelopment, learning new #technologies, cutting edge #innovations etc.We discussed about #Java #DBMS #NoSql #Cloud #datastructures #placements #HR round #blockchaintechnology,  how to present ourselves during final round of interviews. The students were so #passionate to learn and know about what is going around which will be useful for their future. We conducted #mock interview sessions for students for encouraging their #confidence 🤝🏼. Also had Q&A for students to clear their doubts.

I personally thank my #Advisor who provided the opportunity to connect with #enthusiasticJuniors and #helping them with utmost inputs from My side.


No comments:

Post a Comment

BlockChain Company Infographic

Hello All,      This post talks about the impact of blockchain technology in various standards and industrial uses. Kindly do read to know i...