Sunday 1 November 2020

My Blockchain Webinar at SKCET


Hi All, The Department of CSE #SKCET organized a webinar session on *Block Chain Technology-Industry Perspective* for faculties and students.

*Resource Person:*
Mr. G. Sanjay Deep,
Software Developer,
Accenture

I take immense pleasure to share my first Webinar session to students of Computer science Engineering Department of Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology.

*Key points discussed*
📍 Bitcoin & Blockchain cryptocurrency
📍 Programmable Block Chain- Smart Contracts
📍 Hyperledger model
📍 Block chain in health care and real estate

I personally thank my college staff and fellow students for providing me this wonderful opportunity. The students were encouraging and interested to know in depth of concepts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

BlockChain Company Infographic

Hello All,      This post talks about the impact of blockchain technology in various standards and industrial uses. Kindly do read to know i...